From the abundance of God and Our Community
We accept non-expired, non-perishable food items & hygiene supplies:
- Canned Meats: Ham, Tuna & Chicken
- Boxed Meals: Hamburger Helper
- Canned Soups, Chili, & Ravioli products
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Breakfast Items: Cereal, Pancake Mix, Syrup, Martha White Muffin Mix, Breakfast Bars, & Powdered Milk
- Pasta & Spaghetti Sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese, Rice, & Mashed Potatoes
- Jiffy Mix
- Hygiene Products: Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothpaste, Soap, Deodorant, & Feminine Products
THRIFT STORE DONATIONS
We accept a variety of gently used items:
- Household Items: Artwork, Kitchen Items, & Glassware
- Clothing: Men’s, Women’s, Children’s & Infants’ Shoes, Purses, Belts
- Tools & Lawn Equipment
- Toys, Games, Sports Equipment, & Books
- Electronics: CD Players, DVD Players, Stereos, Flat Screens
- Small Appliances: Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Toasters, Blenders, Irons, Coffee Makers, etc.
NOT ACCEPTED: Linen, Towels, Furniture, Mattresses, TVs, Sofas, Computer Towers & Large Appliances
Saturday 9:00 to Noon
Tax Receipts for donations available from our cashier during business hours.
If you have any questions, please contact us
Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them.
Your financial generosity makes a tremendous difference in peoples’ lives.
Your donation will help:
Harvest House is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed.
Prefer to donate in person or write a check?
Mail Monthly Cash or Check to:
PO Box 372
Destin, FL 32540
Please make checks payable to “Harvest House”
Bring Monthly Cash or Check to:
300 Mountain Drive
Destin, FL 32541
STORIES FROM HARVEST HOUSE
With every bag I gave him, I could see the gratitude in his watery eyes. He is a strong, positive, kind, and humble man and obviously a very loving father. We still see him, and I am happy to say he and his son continue to do well. His personality, demeanor and positive outlook blesses us with every visit. We are so honored to play a part in stabilizing his family allowing him to focus on his wellbeing and caring for his son.